Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Many Sides Of Me

Love
I love hearts and Valentine's Day
I'll love you regardless of your way
My favorite color is red
"I love you" many people said

Hate
I hate lots of things
Your voice in my ear constantly rings
I can't stand to be around you
I could care less if you hate me too

Pain
My wounds cry for the grave
I'm in my own little cave
My soul cries for deliverance
You don't know how much it hurts to be me

Emotional
My mood changes like the wind
People are a godsend
I get hurt easily
I soak up emotions like a sponge

Unpredictable
My life is constant ups and downs
I hear so many sounds
Every day is a touch and go
Why must I worry so?

Anger
I despise so many things
I wish I had wings
I just want to annihilate
What is my fate?

Unique
Everyone looks,talks,and acts the same
They're all pathetic and lame
See me roar,see me rule
See the mirror,you'll see a fool

Tough
I hide my true self from others
To avoid getting hurt
These people are like wolves
They prey on anyone who's weak

Escapist
Anime,video games,and music are my passions
They are my only rations
They help me escape
From this cold,cruel world

Kind
I can't stand to see anyone or anything in pain
Their loss is never my gain
So many people are suffering
Death is lingering

Rebel
I don't follow the crowd
I have my own sound
I don't obey standards
I make up my own rules

Epilogue
As you can see
There are many sides of me
Where do I belong?
You'll just have to follow along

No comments:

Post a Comment