Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My National Anthem

Pain consumes my mind
My purpose for living, I'm trying to find
Darkness consumes my soul
Will death swallow me whole?

I'm so unique
I'm so dark
I'm so deep
I'm so rebel

God or not, I can't decide
If tradition is Jedi
Then I am the dark side

Depression crashes on my head
This wretched,warm cozy knife
My cuts pour out red liquid
Reminding me I wish I was dead

The misery of living in the ghetto
Insanity plagues my mind
The people are deliciously disgusting
My hopes and dreams, they are taking

The sun sickens me
The moon heals me
Light is my enemy
Darkness is my ally

Oh, the toll this terrible life takes on my soul
Oh, the toll this terrible life takes on my soul

I find beauty in darkness
Death and suicide thrill me
I can't love everybody
Then again I don't want to

Love is so overrated
What is the point of it?
It's a double-edged sword
That cuts both ways

Welcome to my warped reality
If you don't express individuality
You are not welcome here
Good-bye I'll see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment